Faculty of Agro-Industry
The reality that Indonesia's economy is still dependent on the agricultural sector is capital intensive, technology-intensive and resource-intensive human. The condition is reaping the consequences of the adequacy of preparation of experts in the agricultural sector which is recognized to be the largest labor absorbing. Consider the reality tersebutFakultas Agroindustri UMB Yogya an opportunity to join develop themselves in the field of science Agrotechnology, Animal Industry and Technology of Agriculture, all of which have been accredited by BAN (Body National Akresitasi). Study program:
- Agrotechnology (S1) (Accreditation B)
- Industrial Livestock (S1) (Accreditation B)
- Food Technology / Technology of Agriculture (S1) (Accreditation B).
The three disciplines in the Faculty of Agro-Industry guarantee the success of agricultural cultivation from upstream to downstream which allegedly became a critical success of agricultural development. In accordance with the Chairman of the Foundation's commitment HR. Probosutedjo are very concerned about the development of agriculture. Faculty of Agro-Industry UMB Yogya who pioneered start 1986, prepare graduates to be able to bring the conception of integrated agricultural technology (integrated farming) and reliable in multi-product development in the agricultural sector. Another advantage UMB Faculty of Agro-Industry Yogya is the qualification of teachers who all berderajad master, and 30 percent of them hold a doctorate. To print graduate ready to plunge into the world of work, according to standards set perancangankurukulum Directorate of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education and the formulation always involves stakehokders users graduates. Currently Yogya UMB Faculty of Agro-industry is in the process of opening the Masters program.
Education Facilities :
- Air-conditioned classrooms and dilengkapiMultimedia (LCD, Computers, OHP etc.)
- Gardens area of 7 hectares equipped experiment equipment Mechanization of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Handling of waste agricultural / livestock (biogas production)
- Engineering Laboratory for pilot scale manufacturing of food products plan
- Chemical Laboratory, Agricultural Product Processing and Sensory food products.
- Laboratory of Animal Nutrition and production
- Laboratory of Soil, Plant Protection and Agronomy
- Laboratory of Biology and Microbiology
Ease of Education to expedite the completion of the study:
- Remedial / corrective Exam
- The task can be completed through the end of the thesis or non-thesis track
- Obtain guidance intensive study completion either through face-to-face and e-mail, so that the travel time of study for high school students / equivalent in the program for 3.5 -4 year and transfer students / D3 programmed pass of 1 - 1.5 years.